Project information campaign
Making the project known to the public
To make the project known and accessible to other organisations and regions of the world, a comprehensive information campaign is being implemented. This includes informing the public through a project website, information material, at conferences and through regular workshops.
- Creation of a project website
- Design of project flyers in English and German
- Design of project banners in English and German
- Publications about the project
- Online newsletters
- Participation at relevant conferences
- Conducting project workshops at the beginning, halfway point and end of the project.
The remaining afromontane cloud forests in the south-west of Ethiopia are an exeptional natural heritage site and home to numerous animal and plant species, some of them endemic. The region is considered to be the birthplace of Arabice coffee, one of the finest coffees in the world. more →